I never thought this would happen again so quickly, but I am honored to be presented with this award again, thanks to wadingblueheron. I started this blog one year ago, but it has only been fairly recently that I am starting feel a part of a great community. I love reading all of the many intriguing and inspiring posts that are available on WordPress, and I am glad that other bloggers have found my posts inspiring as well.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Seven Person Facts
1. I’m not a vegetarian but I hate meat. I can’t eat a hamburger or a steak without feeling sick. I don’t mind poultry, but it’s not my go to food. I enjoy eating fish, though. I would label myself as pescetarian, but I don’t want to feel confined by that title.
2. I have a signed copy of The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
3. I have a signed copy of Every Day by David Levithan.
4. Lately, I’ve been spending way too much time on the internet.
5. I refuse to do anything sort of manual labor….I’m only half kidding.
6. Will & Grace will forever be my favorite show. Friends is the runner up.
7. I have a mini library in my bedroom.
Ten Blogs That Inspire Me
3. Queer Landia
10. Coco J. Ginger
I would advise you to check out all of their wonderful blogs!